Wolf Product Generator Considerations
- Can Wolf products run on a generator?
- Do generators harm a product?
- When connecting a Wolf product to a generator, what is the starting amperage?
- Storm or other issue caused power outage, and only power to home is by generator or inverter
- New construction installing a generator for power outages and trying to size it for appliances
- Power outage
Wolf products can run on generators that supply enough wattage to power the product.
- If the generator is connected to multiple products, make sure the generator is properly sized.
- If the generator is not properly sized, damage to the product can occur.
- For units that run on 120 volts, the power supply must provide a minimum of 104 volts at all times.
- For units that run on 240 volts, the power supply must provide a minimum of 208 volts at all times.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820