Wolf Ventilation Guide
- Ductwork equivalents
- How to determine duct run and considerations
- Remote blower dimensions; curb information for flat roof remote blower installation
- Static pressure charts
- Transition information
- Hood cut out locations
- Vent guide for hood placement and clearance, blower sizes
- Determine the CFMs
- The Design Guide is the preferred source for ventilation information.
- The Ventilation Guide has been removed from the website.
- If the Ventilation Guide is requested, it is ok to email the link to the customer.
- Wolf recommends a minimum 15" ducting between the hood discharge and an inline or remote blower.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820