Convection Steam Oven After Each Use
- Convection Steam Oven (CSO) after each use
- CSO displays Water Is Being Pumped Off
- Water in CSO after use
- Touch Off or Power. For modes using steam, do not remove the water tank until “WATER IS BEING PUMPED OFF” no longer appears on the display.
- Open the door to the at-rest position and allow to cool.
- Once cool, wipe the interior dry.
- Close the door.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820