Convection Steam Oven Displays Insert Water Tank
- What does insert water tank mean?
- Why does the Convection Steam Oven (CSO) have an insert water tank message?
- Water tank is missing
- Water tank not in end position or faulty
- Mechanical lock damaged or missing
- Switch holder broken off or warped
- Break in switch contact or in its wiring
- If the water tank is out, place the tank back in. If the tank is already in, take it out and put it back to reseat it.
- Reset unit at breaker and see if message reappears.
- If these steps do not resolve the issue, no further troubleshooting advice is available. Contact Factory Certified Service to schedule an appointment for repair.
For more information about how to use the water tank, refer to the product Use and Care Guide.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820