Convection Steam Oven Error Code E29
- Convection Steam Oven (CSO) has error code E29
- What error 29, E29, and F9 mean
- CSO with F9 message
- Cooking space not tightly sealed
- Door not closed properly
- Exhaust slide valve not tight
- Food probe socket issue
- Too much cold food in the cooking space
- Food probe socket dirty or wet
- Hot air fan seal is missing or faulty
- Slider stuck or defective
- Seal or conduit to cavity defective
- Too much cold food in cavity
- Verify quantity of frozen food in unit.
- When steaming, weight of frozen food should not exceed 6.5 lb or 3 kg.
- Verify door is closed during use.
If these troubleshooting steps do not resolve the issue, service is necessary to expertly diagnose and repair the product. Contact Factory Certified Service to schedule an appointment for repair.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820