Convection Steam Oven (Knob Control) How to Enter Delayed Start
- Delayed Start feature for Convection Steam Ovens (CSO) with knob controls
- How to enter the Delayed Start feature on an older CSO
- How to use Delayed Start
The Delayed Start feature automatically turns the Convection Steam Oven (CSO) on and off at specified times.
- CSO will stay idle until desired start time and will turn off at desired time.
- If the temperature probe is used, the probe will override the shut-off time and turn the oven off if the set temperature is reached before the shut-off time.
- The probe feature will only override the shut-off time if the probe setpoint temperature is reached before the shut-off time.
- If the probe temperature is NOT reached before the shut-off time, the unit will turn off at the selected shut-off time.
- Probe feature will not extend the operating time past the selected shut-off time if the set temperature has not been reached.
- The time of day clock must be set to the correct time in order for the Delayed Start feature to work correctly. See also, Delayed Start Feature.
To set Delayed Start:
- Select desired cooking mode and temperature.
- Press Time and turn the knob to select desired operating time (do not press OK).
- Press Time and turn the knob to select desired switch-off time, then press OK.
- To adjust switch-off time, press Time twice and turn the knob to select desired time, then press OK.
- To cancel, press OFF.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820