Convection Steam Oven (Knob Control) Demo Mode
- Is there a showroom or demo package for the CSO24?
- What is the part number for the Convection Steam Oven with knob showroom or demo installation kit?
- Transitional, Professional, and Contemporary CSO24 and CSO30 prior to serial #13543126 showroom kit
- Demo mode for Wolf Convection Steam Ovens
- Part number 821106
- Showroom Mode instruction sheet # 828611
A Convection Steam Oven showroom package (part number 821106) is required to run all Wolf Convection Steam Ovens prior to serial #13543126 in demo mode using 110 V. The package includes:
- Step up transformer
- Showroom power cord, 240 V
The lights and controls will work with the unit in demo mode. All other operation is disabled.
To enter Demo mode, the unit should be off and control panel dark:
- Press and hold the LIGHT + OK + OFF buttons simultaneously until
- Turn the knob until the display reads
- Press the OK knob to confirm the change in setting.
- Press the Off button to exit configuration mode.
To exit Demo mode:
- Press the LIGHT + OK + OFF buttons simultaneously until
- Using the adjusting knob set the display to
- Press the OK button to confirm the change.
- Press the Off button to exit the configuration mode.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820