Convection Steam Oven Temperature Probe Not Sensed
- Temperature probe is not working in Convection Steam Oven (CSO)
- Why does the CSO not sense the probe?
- What color is the CSO probe?
- If the temperature probe is not sensed in the Convection Steam Oven (CSO), verify the probe is fully seated into the probe receptacle.
- Check for debris in the CSO receptacle; use canned air to help in removing debris as needed. If the oven still does not sense the probe, a new probe may be needed.
- Be sure the proper probe is being used. CSO probes are black; all other probes are blue.
- The probe part number is 820867 and is the same part for all CSO models. Contact a Factory Certified Parts Distributor to order parts.
- If the probe is not reaching the set temperature after a long period of time, the settings may have been changed to oven temperature when setting the probe temperature.
- The selector is pressed once to change the oven temperature and twice to change the probe temperature.
- See also, Convection Steam Oven Displays Insert Food Probe.
- If the CSO still does not sense the probe after the troubleshooting steps above are complete, no further customer troubleshooting advice is available. Contact Factory Certified Service to schedule an appointment for repair.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820