Convection Steam Oven (Touch Control) Timer Operation
- How to set the Convection Steam Oven (CSO) timer
- Does the CSO timer turn the oven off while in use?
- How long can the CSO kitchen timer be set for?
These instructions apply to the newer CSO models without a knob. For older CSO models with a knob, refer to Convection Steam Oven (Knob Control) Timer Operation.
To set the timer:
- Touch Timer.
- Use the arrows to set the desired duration.
- Touch Enter.
To adjust the timer, use the arrows to adjust the duration. To cancel the timer, use the left arrow to decrease the duration to 0, then touch Enter.
The Convection Steam Oven (CSO) timer can be set for a maximum of 9 hours and 59 minutes.
- Once the timer is set, the countdown appears on the display.
- The timer is independent from the oven. Setting the timer does not affect operating time or switch-off time.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820