Convection Steam Oven (Touch Control) Auto Steam Bake Mode and Proof
- Auto Steam Bake Mode description
- How to use Auto Steam Bake Mode to bake bread and pastries or proof dough
- Convection Steam Oven (CSO) Auto Steam Bake Mode
Auto Steam Bake Mode uses heating with steam first, then uses convection heat to finish baking. With this mode, baked goods acquire a tender interior and an exterior with natural shine, without the need for an egg wash.
- Use for bread, buns, cakes, pies, and pastries whether fresh, parbaked, or frozen.
- Do not preheat.
- The Auto Steam Bake Mode is entered through the More menu.
To start Auto Steam Bake Mode:
- Touch More.
- Use the arrows to select Auto Steam Bake.
- Touch Enter.
- Follow the directions on the screen.
|Auto Steam Bake|
|Name and Symbol||Submenu||Information||Cooking Mode Submenu|
|Auto Steam Bake||Bread||Rack position 2 or both 1 and 3|| |
|Braided Bread||Rack position 2 or both 1 and 3|| |
|Puff Pastry||Rack position 2 or both 1 and 3|| |
|Proof||Rack position 2 or both 1 and 3|| |
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820