Convection Steam Oven (Touch Control) Slow Roasting Default Temperature
- What is the Convection Steam Oven (CSO) Slow Roasting temperature?
- How hot does the CSO Slow Roast Mode get?
- Change Slow Roast Mode settings
To configure the slow roasting default temperature:
- Touch Settings twice. The Set Language screen appears.
- Touch the right arrow key to move to Configure Temperature.
- Touch Enter. The Configure Temperature screen appears.
- Use the arrow keys to underline Default Value for Slow Roasting
- The Default Value for Slow Roasting can be offset between -10°F and +10°F.
- The value above the button shows the current offset.
- Touch Enter on Default Value for Slow Roasting.
- Use the arrow keys to adjust the offset between -10°F and +10°F.
- Touch Enter.
- Use the arrow keys to move to Back.
- Touch Enter to return to the Settings screen.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820