Convection Steam Oven (Touch Control) Turn Instructions On or Off
- Configuring Convection Steam Oven instructions
- How to configure instructions in a Convection Steam Oven
To turn instructions on or off:
- Touch Settings twice. The Set Language screen appears.
- Touch the right arrow key to move to Configure Notifications.
- Touch Enter. The Configure Notification screen appears.
- Use the arrow keys to underline Switch Instruction on or off.
- Instructions occur when the unit is providing instructions to the user.
- A check mark means that the instructions are on.
- Touch Enter to turn instructions on or off.
- Use the arrow keys to move to Back.
- Touch Enter to return to the Settings screen.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820