Prepare Corned Beef in Convection Steam Oven
- How to make corn beef roast in Convection Steam Oven
- What mode to use to prepare corned beef in CSO
- How long to bake corned beef
Most recipes call for corned beef to be simmered in liquid. To adjust a corned beef recipe for use with the Convection Steam Oven:
- Place the meat in a shallow dish (Pyrex pan, roasting dish) deep enough to hold the meat and to be covered with liquid (as per the recipe).
- Cook using Convection Steam mode at 250°F for 2-4 hours until tender.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820