9" Downdraft Installation Restrictions
- What units can a Downdraft be used with
- What units can a Downdraft not be installed with
- Can a Sealed Burner Rangetop (SRT) be installed in front of a Downdraft
- Can a Downdraft be used with an unframed cooktop
- Can a Downdraft be installed behind a Built-In Oven or Range
- Install a RT Open Burner Rangetop with a Downdraft
Answer:Wolf 9" Downdrafts are compatible for installation with Wolf Framed, Transitional and Professional Cooktops.
- Original 9" Wolf Downdrafts cannot be installed with the following:
- Unframed Electric or Induction Cooktops
- Integrated Grill (IG15), Integrated Steamer (IS15) or Integrated Fryer (IF15) modules
- Single or Double Built-In Ovens
- R or GR Series Gas Ranges
- Dual Fuel Ranges
- RT Series Gas Rangetops
- Sealed Burner Rangetops other than SRT304 or SRT366
For additional information, refer to:
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820