- Should a downdraft move when in the raised position?
- Downdraft moves when pushed back and forth
- Downdraft moves freely when in the up position
A Wolf Downdraft should not move freely when installed properly.
- Downdraft may move 1/4" in either direction if pushed.
- Verify proper installation if unit moves significantly more than 1/4".
- Failure to properly adjust mounting brackets can cause the unit to move.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820