Wolf Dual Fuel Range Convection Mode
- Convection Mode in Next Dual Fuel Range ovens
- What foods to prepare in Convection Mode
- How to cook with convection
Convection Mode provides uniform air movement, making it possible to multilevel rack cook with even browning.
Convection is ideal for cooking:
- Biscuits, multiple trays
- Brownies, multiple trays
- Bundt cake
- Cake mix, multiple
- Cinnamon rolls, multiple trays
- Cookies, multiple trays
- Corn bread
- Cream puffs
- Cupcakes, multiple trays
- Muffins, multiple trays
- Popovers, multiple trays
- Puff pastry, multiple trays
- Quick bread
- Rolls, multiple trays
- Winter squash
- Yeast bread
To select a cooking mode:
- Rotate the selector bezel to the desired cooking mode. - - - appears on the oven knob display.
- Turn the control knob to increase or decrease the temperature or touch Start on the control panel.
- Either action completes the second step of the process and preheat begins.
Recommendations are a guide only, recipe or package directions should take precedence.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820