GR Series Burner Flame Goes Out When Oven Door Opens
- Flame extinguishes when door is opened
- Door pulls flame out
- Flame goes out when using oven
- Door motion pulls air away from burner
The flame going out when the oven door is opened is considered normal.
- When the door opens, the motion can pull the primary air away from the surface burner.
- The auto re-ignition feature immediately re-lights the burner.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820