Induction Range Broil Mode
- Next Induction Range Broil Mode
- How to enter Broil Mode on the Next IR
- How to turn on Broil Mode
To turn on Broil Mode:
- Touch the time on the display. The Home screen appears.
- Tap Quick Start, and the Select Mode screen appears. Scroll until Broil is centered.
- Tap Broil. The Adjust Oven Temperature screen appears. Set the Broil Mode to High, Medium, or Low.
- Adjust the temperature by scrolling left or right.
- Tapping the centered setting turns the oven on at the indicated setting.
- There is no preheat for Broil Mode.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820