Differences Between TM15T/S and TM15TF/S
- What is the difference between the TM15T/S and the TM15TF/S?
- Teppanyaki module model number change
- What does the F indicate in the updated model number?
A model number update for the TM Transitional Teppanyaki Module indicates a model for pairing with cooktops and modules when installed side by side.
- There are no functional or design differences between the TM15T/S and the TM15TF/S.
- All modules have been updated to include the 'F' designation, indicating a framed unit that may be paired with other cooktops and modules that also contain the 'F' in the model number.
- For more information, refer to Integrated Module Trim does not Match Cooktop Trim.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820