GM15T/S 15" Transitional Electric Grill Module Grate Tines
- Orientation of the Electric Grill Module (GM15T/S) grate tines
- Why are the tines positioned left to right?
- Will the grate tines prevent a spatula from being used to turn food?
The grate tines for the GM15T/S are oriented horizontally, left to right.
- This is a change from the IG15 to help create a look of continuity between the grill and other modules when placed side by side.
- Wolf has tested several spatulas and flippers and found no issues resulting from the orientation of the grate tines.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820