L Series Wall Oven Control Panel Clicks When Rotated
- L Series oven makes clicking noise when control panel rotates
- Clicking is heard when control panel is rotated
- How to stop the control panel from clicking on an L Series Wall Oven
- Rotate the control panel open.
- Rotate the control panel closed.
- If the clicking persists, no further troubleshooting advice is available.
- If the clicking is resolved, rotating the control panel may have realigned the panel to prevent the clicking noise.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820