Wolf L Series Wall Oven Light Operation
- Can the oven light be turned on and off when the door is open?
- Should both lights turn on in a L Series Double Wall Oven?
- Should only one light turn on at a time in a Double Wall Oven?
- Are the lights in a Double Wall Oven on the same control or switch?
- When turning on the light in the upper or lower oven of the Double Wall Oven, should the opposite oven light go on?
Oven light turns on automatically when the door is open and off when closed.
- Sabbath Mode can affect light operation.
- To turn the light on while the door is closed:
- Touch Oven Light on the control panel.
- The oven light can be turned off with the door open by pressing Oven Light on the control panel.
- When turning on the upper or lower oven light of an L Series Double Wall Oven, both lights should not turn on.
- Only the light for the oven selected should turn on.
To turn the light on:
Genuine Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove parts are available by calling the Factory Certified Parts Distributor in your area. Only filters and cleaners are available for online purchase in the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove Store. Other parts are not available for purchase online. Use Locator to find the Parts Distributor for your area.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820