Legacy Dual Fuel Control Displays 88:88
- What to do when Legacy Dual Fuel read out says 88:88
- Legacy Dual Fuel ECH shows all 8s
- 8888 appears on ECH display
- Legacy Dual Fuel clock shows all eights
- Communications issues
- Oven controller (OC)
- Electronic control head (ECH)
- OC-POD wire harness
- Turn the home circuit breaker to the unit off for 30 seconds then back on again.
- Retest the unit operation.
- If these steps do not resolve the issue, no further customer troubleshooting advice is available. Contact Factory Certified Service to schedule an appointment for repair.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820