Wolf E Series Oven Two Functions at Once
- On an E Series Oven can one function be done while another is in progress?
- Can a timer and probe be used at the same time in an E Series Oven?
- Can a timer be used while the oven is on?
In an E Series Oven, the following can be done at the same time:
- Heat oven and run timer OR
- Heat oven, set probe, and run timer OR
- Heat oven and set probe OR
- Heat oven and run cook time
- For double ovens, each oven is set independently of the other. These are the functions that can be run at the same time on the same oven.
The following cannot be done at the same time:
- Heat oven, set probe, and run cook time
- Run timer and have time of day clock shown
- In a model DO30-2F/S, the lower oven and upper oven will have different preheat times when turned to regular Bake Mode at the same time and same temperature. The lower oven will take longer to preheat because it has no help from the convection fan heating elements to reach the setpoint.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Call us at (800) 222-7820