Wolf Legacy E Series Single Oven Dual Installation Kit
- Is a dual installation kit needed when installing two Legacy E Series single Wall Ovens next to each other?
- How close can two Legacy E Series Wall Ovens be installed?
- Is a filler strip required between two Legacy E Series single Wall Ovens?
A dual installation kit is not needed when two Legacy E Series Ovens are installed side by side.
- Units can be placed as close to each other as possible as long as the installation specifications for each unit are followed.
- This information applies to legacy models produced before 2021. Current models do require a dual installation kit.
- Refer to the Wolf E Series Model Timeline for a list of legacy product model numbers.
- For current E Series Models, refer to Wolf Next E Series Single Oven Dual Installation Kit.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820