Legacy Induction Range Oven Temperature Selection
- Set the Induction Range (IR) temperature
- Change temperature up or down
- Dashes displayed in knob
- Not heating
- --- on knob
- - - - on knob
To set the oven temperature:
- Turn the cooking mode selector knob to the desired cooking mode.
- Adjust the temperature knob to the desired temperature.
- The knob display will show - - -.
- Once the set temperature is selected, the knob will show Lo until the unit has reached 150°F.
- The display will then alternate between actual temperature and set temperature.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820