M Series Oven Warm in Showroom Mode
- Inside of M Series oven feels warm or hot to touch in Showroom Mode
- Display unit M Series oven is warm on the interior
- M Series oven on dealer display is warm inside
It is normal for an M Series Wall Oven to be very warm inside when the lights are on.
- The lights are very high wattage to provide the best possible illumination.
- This also produces more heat than a user might expect without turning on heating elements.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820