Turn Off M Series Professional Oven Using Sub-Zero Group Owner's App
- How to turn off the M Series Pro oven using the Sub-Zero Group Owner's App
- Oven display does not turn off when turning the oven off with the connected app
- Does the oven need to be physically turned off even when connected to the owner's app?
The M Series Professional oven is turned on and off by turning the Oven Mode Selector knob to the desired cooking mode.
- If the oven is turned off using the Sub-Zero Group Owner's App, the oven will turn off and stop heating.
- The display will reset to the mode standby screen with the cooking mode, set temp, and option to start shown.
- In order to return to the main screen, the oven mode selector knob will need to be turned to the off position.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820