Microwave Drop-Down Door Oven Does Not Shut Off After Water Boils During Sensor Cooking
- MDD continues to cook after water is boiled
- What Causes the MDD to not end cooking during sensory condition
- AH sensor
- Ensure the Sensor Cooking mode is set correctly. Refer to the product use and care guide for further information.
- Turn the home circuit breaker to the unit off for 30 seconds then back on again.
- Retest the unit operation.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820