Standard or Convection Microwave in Freestanding Application
- Does Wolf sell any microwaves that sit on the countertop?
- Are any Wolf microwaves freestanding?
- Are the sides and top of the MW24 and MWC24 finished for a freestanding application?
- What color is the top and sides of an MW24 and MWC24?
- Can a MS24 or MC24 be installed freestanding?
- Install a microwave on a countertop
Both the Standard and Convection Wolf Microwave Ovens can be freestanding on a countertop.
- The exterior sides and top of the MS24, MW24, MC24, and MWC24 are black.
- For freestanding applications, a minimum of 2" (51) space is required at the top, rear, and sides of the microwave oven for air circulation.
- If installing the MS24, MW24, MC24, or MWC24 into a built-in application, a separate trim kit needs to be purchased as a sales accessory.
- See also, Install a Standard or Convection Microwave in a Built In Application without a Trim Kit.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820