New Knob for Pro Ventilation Hood Does Not Fit
- Knob will not fit on hood
- New knob is loose on Pro Hood knob shaft
- What is the black metal ring on the shaft or stem?
- If a replacement knob for a Wolf Ventilation System will not fit on the shaft, verify the correct part was received, knob part number 811195.
- Replacement knobs can be purchased through a Factory Certified Parts Distributor.
- Parts are not available locally.
- If the correct knob was received, it may be the ring inserted in the knob came loose and stayed on the fan motor or light knob shaft.
- Look closely at the fan or light switch stem.
- If there is a black metal ring on the shaft, remove it with a pair of pliers or pull it off.
If a knob is loose, there is not a way to tighten it. If a knob is loose, a new knob will need to be purchased.
If these steps do not resolve the issue, no further troubleshooting advice is available. Contact Factory Certified Service to schedule an appointment for repair.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820