Wolf Pro Hood Liner (PL) Light Bulb Packaging Information
- Where are the light bulbs for a new Pro Hood Liner (PL)?
- Why are the light bulbs missing on a new Pro Hood Liner (PL)?
- Are the light bulbs already installed on a new Pro Hood Liner (PL) out of the box?
Light bulbs, excluding heat lamps, are provided with all Pro Hood Liners but must be installed during the installation process.
- To find the light bulbs, simply remove the unit's filters and look near the left side of the unit.
- The light bulbs are within cartons and secured with tape to prevent shifting and breakage during shipment.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820