R Series Gas Range Door Won't Open
- The door on an R series gas range will not open
- R Gas Range door appears locked
- If the product was recently installed, and the door was removed during installation, it is possible that the hinge or hinge pin was not installed properly. Refer to the product installation guide for further installation information.
- Verify the door is level and not crooked. If not level, the door could bind on bullnose.
- If the oven was recently used at a high temperature, the door could have expanded during use. Allow the unit cool down first and retest the door.
- If these steps do not resolve the issue, no further troubleshooting advice is available. Contact Factory Certified Service to schedule an appointment for repair
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820