L Series Warming Drawer Front Panel Kit
- Part number 812419, 812420, 812421
- Instruction sheet 812544
- List of components included
- What are the installation instructions for the Warming Drawer (WWD) classic, carbon, platinum front panel?
- Does this kit include rubber bumpers?
- How should the rubber bumpers be installed on the L Series Warming Drawer front panel kit?
- This kit includes six rubber bumpers; the rubber bumpers are not listed on the instruction sheet.
- 1” diameter tubular handle.
- Handle measures 23 ¾”L.
- For use with L Series Ovens.
- Insert six rubber bumpers, round side facing the Warming Drawer, into the exposed holes in the front mount panel.
- Order bumpers individually using part number 808124.
- Replacement trim pieces are available:
- 816447 for top and bottom trim
- 816456 for side trim
- 803055 for the screws
- Contact a Factory Certified Installer for further installation information.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820