- Instruction sheet number 821437
- List of components included
- Part number 822730, 826543
- Installation hardware kit, part 814476
- Are installation instructions available for the E Series Transitional Warming Drawer front panel?
E Series Warming Drawer Front Panel Installation Instructions detail the installation process.
- Panel part number 826543 (square standoff) and 822730 (old squared) are the same except for the handle standoffs. See Wolf Handle Standoff Change for details.
- The panel is approximately 15/16" thick.
- The installation hardware kit is available using part number 814476.
- Refer to the product installation guide for additional unit installation information
- Refer to the Wolf Design Guide for design specifications.
Contact a Factory Certified Installer for further installation information.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820