Pinch to zoom
Images are for reference only.
- Adjusts the amount of salt used per wash to the hardness level of your water
- Adapts easily to differently shaped dishes and glasses with a height-adjustable middle rack and fold-down tines
- Removes food and grease with three powerful spray arms and custom wash and dry options for different soil levels
- Filters food efficiently through fine mesh for cleaner water throughout every cycle
- Dries every type of dish, utensil, and pan thoroughly with a hot rinse and fan-assist
- Operates in near silence that never interrupts
- Opt for a stainless-steel panel for a timeless, sophisticated look that coordinates with classic Wolf and Sub-Zero styles
- Or, choose custom panels to integrate into any kitchen design
- Provides better visibility with interior LED lights
- Maintains clean lines with sleek control panel and floor status light
- Marvel at the durability of the stainless-steel exterior and interior, built for decades of use
- Cove’s leak protection system offers peace of mind in the rare event of a leak. A conductivity sensor in the base of the unit will automatically stop a cycle in progress if it detects a leak.
- With our convenient Owner's App, you can remotely start or monitor a cycle, receive alerts when detergent or rinse aid is low—even set up auto-replenishment
- DW2450WS $2,735
Contact your local showroom or dealer for pricing.
- 4 LED lights (2 sides; 2 top)
- 43 spray jets across three spray arms
- Four-stage, fine mesh filter
- Adjustable stemware rail
- Adjustable cup shelf
- Height-adjustable middle rack
- Easy-glide bottom rack
- Upper silverware rack
- One large utensil basket
- Water softener
- Overall Dimensions: 23 5/8" W x 34 1/2" H x 23 1/4" D
- Door Clearance: 26 3/4"
- Sabbath Mode disables sounds and interior lights, and prevents changes in the state of the control display.
- Sound Level: 41 dBA (Model and cycle/option dependent)
- Receptacle: 3-prong grounding-type
- Water Connection: 5' braided tubing with 3/8" female compression fitting
- Drain Connection: 5' (1.5 m) corrugated tubing
- Pressure: 30–140 psi
- Electrical Supply: 115 VAC, 60 Hz
- Electrical Service: 15 amp dedicated circuit
- Cord Length 6'
Request a brochure
To view the complete Cove line, find design inspiration, and learn how Cove washes and dries dishes better, please request a brochure.
Prefer to discuss the features of Cove appliances with an expert?
Call us at (800) 222-7820
Experience a showroom
See what‘s new
For a limited time, earn three additional years of protection or a rebate up to $2,500 with the purchase of a qualifying Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove appliance package.
Download the Sub-Zero Group Owner's app to control your appliances from wherever you are.