Pinch to zoom
Images are for reference only.
- Accepts custom panels for an integrated look within cabinetry or stainless-steel accessory panels and handles to match other Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove products
- Controls temperature within one degree of setpoint
- Produces up to 50 pounds of octagonal-shaped ice per day; stores 25 pounds at a time
- Locks in cold air to ensure freshness with magnetic door seals
- Set the two, four, and eight-hour delay to temporarily stop ice production, or pause ice production at the same time every day with auto-delay
- Holds built-in ice scoop neatly in the door so it is there when you need it
- UC-15I $3,195
- Halogen lighting
- Built-in ice scoop
- Overall Dimensions: 14 3/4" W x 33 5/8" H x 23" D
- Door Clearance: >18"
- Electrical Supply: 115 VAC, 60 Hz
- Electrical Service: 15 amp dedicated circuit
- 15" Stainless Door Panel with Pro Handle
- 15" Stainless Door Panel with Tubular Handle
- 15" to 18" Filler
- 18" Stainless Door Panel with Pro Handle
- 18" Stainless Door Panel with Tubular Handle
- Cleaner For Undercounter Ice Maker
- Filter For Undercounter Ice Maker
- Sanitizer For Undercounter Ice Maker
- Stainless Steel Kickplate
Envision the possibilities
Consider these insider suggestions as you design your space:
- Cover the area between the unit and floor with optional stainless steel kickplate
- Coordinate all of your appliances with Sub-Zero pro, tubular, or custom handles
Request a brochure
Prefer to discuss the features of Sub-Zero appliances with an expert?
Call us at (800) 222-7820
Visit a showroom
See what's new
Earn three additional years of protection with a qualifying Sub-Zero and Wolf appliance package.
Make your dream kitchen a reality—visit our booth at the Architectural Digest Design Show, June 25–28 in New York City.