Pinch to zoom
Images are for reference only.
- Controls temperature within one degree of setpoint
- Produces up to 50 pounds of octagonal-shaped ice per day; stores 25 pounds at a time
- Locks in cold air to ensure freshness with magnetic door seals
- Set the two, four, and eight-hour delay to temporarily stop ice production, or pause ice production at the same time every day with auto-delay
- Holds built-in ice scoop neatly in the door so it is there when you need it
- Accepts outdoor-rated stainless steel accessory panels and handles to coordinate other Sub-Zero and Wolf outdoor appliances
- UC-15I $3,630
Contact your local showroom or dealer for pricing.
- LED lighting
- Built-in ice scoop
- Overall Dimensions: 14 3/4" W x 33 5/8" H x 23" D
- Electrical Supply: 115 VAC, 60 Hz
- Electrical Service: 15 amp dedicated circuit
About Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove
Sub-Zero Use & Care
- Filters and Cleaning
- 15" Stainless Door Panel with Pro Handle
- 15" Stainless Door Panel with Tubular Handle
- 15" to 18" Filler
- 18" Stainless Door Panel with Pro Handle
- 18" Stainless Door Panel with Tubular Handle
- Stainless Steel Kickplate
Envision the possibilities
Consider these insider suggestions as you design your space:
- Cover the area between the unit and floor with optional stainless steel kickplate
- Coordinate all of your appliances with Sub-Zero pro, tubular, or custom handles
Prefer to discuss the features of Sub-Zero appliances with an expert?
Call us at (800) 222-7820
Experience a showroom
See what's new
For a limited time, earn three additional years of protection or a rebate up to $2,500 with the purchase of a qualifying Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove appliance package.
Tailored to fit every need, convenience, space, and style, this diverse suite is truly “anywhere refrigeration” that flawlessly integrates into any home.