Images are for reference only.
- Accepts custom panels for an integrated look within cabinetry or stainless-steel accessory panels and handles to match other Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove products
- Controls temperature within one degree of setpoint
- Produces up to 50 pounds of octagonal-shaped ice per day; stores 25 pounds at a time
- Produces ice in temperatures up to 100 degrees Fahrenheit
- Locks in cold air to ensure freshness with magnetic door seals
- Set the two, four, and eight-hour delay to temporarily stop ice production, or pause ice production at the same time every day with auto-delay
- Holds built-in ice scoop neatly in the door so it is there when you need it
- Built-in ice scoop
- Halogen lighting
- Overall Dimensions: 14 3/4" W x 33 5/8" H x 23" D
- Door Clearance: >18"
- Receptacle: 3-prong grounding-type, GFCI
- Electrical Supply: 115 VAC, 60 Hz
- Electrical Service: 15 amp dedicated circuit
About Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove
Sub-Zero Use & Care
Envision the possibilities
Consider these insider suggestions as you design your space:
- Install multiple Sub-Zero units together for increased personalization
- Cover the area between the unit and floor with optional kickplates
- Coordinate all of your appliances with Sub-Zero pro, tubular, or custom handles
Prefer to discuss the features of Sub-Zero appliances with an expert?
Call us at (800) 222-7820
Visit a showroom
See what's new
Earn three additional years of protection with a qualifying Sub-Zero and Wolf appliance package.
Custom cycle options, adjustable interiors, customizable exterior finishes, and near-silent operation ensure spotless results—every time.