Pinch to zoom
Images are for reference only.
- Pump allows for more flexible install. Unit does not need to be immediately next to drain, a hose can be run and the pump assists the water removal in those situations
- Produces up to 50 pounds of octagonal-shaped ice per day; stores 25 pounds at a time
- Produces ice in temperatures up to 100 degrees Fahrenheit
- Locks in cold air to ensure freshness with magnetic door seals
- Set the two, four, and eight-hour delay to temporarily stop ice production, or pause ice production at the same time every day with auto-delay
- Holds built-in ice scoop neatly in the door so it is there when you need it
- Accessory stainless-steel panel with pro handle matches perfectly with other outdoor Sub-Zero and Wolf products.
- UC-15IPO $4,365
- Built-in ice scoop
- Halogen lighting
- Overall Dimensions: 14 3/4" W x 33 5/8" H x 23" D
- Door Clearance: >18"
- Receptacle: 3-prong grounding-type, GFCI
- Electrical Supply: 115 VAC, 60 Hz
- Electrical Service: 15 amp dedicated circuit
Envision the possibilities
Consider these insider suggestions as you design your space:
- Cover the area between the unit and floor with optional stainless steel kickplate
Request a brochure
Prefer to discuss the features of Sub-Zero appliances with an expert?
Call us at (800) 222-7820
Visit a showroom
See what's new
For a limited time, when you purchase a qualifying Sub-Zero appliance, add selected Wolf appliances to earn three additional years of warranty protection or a $1,000 rebate.
Custom cycle options, adjustable interiors, customizable exterior finishes, and near-silent operation ensure spotless results—every time.