Pinch to zoom
Images are for reference only.
- Controls temperature within one degree of setpoint
- Assure maximum freshness with low-temp, high-humidity crisper and deli drawers
- Locks in cold air to ensure freshness with magnetic door seals
- Control brightness with soft-on LED lighting
- Open and close doors silently with soft-close technology
- Order accessory panels with or without locks to secure contents
- Choice of stainless-steel panels with pro handles match perfectly with other outdoor Sub-Zero and Wolf products.
- ID-24RO $4,715
- Adjustable drawer dividers
- LED lighting
- Overall Dimensions: 24" W x 34 1/2" H x 24" D
- Drawer Clearance: 18 3/8"
- Energy Star Certified
- Star-K Certified
- Annual Energy Usage: $26 (213 kWh)
- Receptacle: 3-prong grounding-type, GFCI
- Electrical Supply: 115 VAC, 60 Hz
- Electrical Service: 15 amp dedicated circuit
About Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove
Sub-Zero Use & Care
Envision the possibilities
Consider these insider suggestions as you design your space:
- Install multiple Sub-Zero units together for increased personalization
- Cover the area between the unit and floor with optional kickplates
- Coordinate all of your appliances with Sub-Zero pro, tubular, or custom handles
Prefer to discuss the features of Sub-Zero appliances with an expert?
Call us at (800) 222-7820
Visit a showroom
Request a brochure
See what's new
Earn three additional years of protection with a qualifying Sub-Zero and Wolf appliance package.
Custom cycle options, adjustable interiors, customizable exterior finishes, and near-silent operation ensure spotless results—every time.