Pinch to zoom
Images are for reference only.
- Accepts outdoor-rated stainless steel accessory panels and handles to match other Sub-Zero and Wolf outdoor appliances
- Ensures grilling essentials and cool drinks are close by and always preserved at the ideal temperature
- Flexible storage options with one stationary and two adjustable shelves
- Intuitive, on-door touch control panel offers ergonomic, convenient access to settings
- Offers precise temperature control within one degree of setpoint, preserving dairy, produce, craft beer, and other perishables at their optimal temperature
- Crafted with stainless steel inside and out, it provides the most luxurious, professional aesthetic
- Cleanup is simple with nano-coated, spill-proof shelves
- Clear storage drawer provides quick access to essential items
- Wi-Fi enabled features enable remote temperature control, provide important door-ajar notifications, and assist with remote service diagnostics—all from your mobile device
- This model was designed for more than the outdoors—it incorporates beautifully into indoor spaces as well
- Right Hinge: DEU2450RO/R $3,300
- Left Hinge: DEU2450RO/L $3,300
- One stationary and two adjustable shelves
- Clear storage drawer
- Overall Dimensions: 24" W x 34 1/2" H x 23 1/8" D
- Refrigerator Capacity: 5.4 cubic feet
- Door Clearance: >26 1/2"
- Energy Star Certified
- Star-K Certified
- Annual Energy Usage: $20 (168 kWh)
- Receptacle: 3-prong grounding-type, GFCI
- Electrical Supply: 115 VAC, 60 Hz
- Electrical Service: 15 amp dedicated circuit
Request a brochure
Prefer to discuss the features of Sub-Zero appliances with an expert?
Call us at (800) 222-7820
See what's new
For a limited time, when you purchase a qualifying Sub-Zero appliance, add selected Wolf appliances to earn three additional years of warranty protection or a $1,000 rebate.
Download the Sub-Zero Group Owner’s App to ensure optimal performance and for added peace of mind and convenience.