Pinch to zoom
Images are for reference only.
- Fully customizable exterior, accepting custom panels for an integrated look within cabinetry or stainless steel accessory panels and handles to coordinate other Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove appliances
- Seamlessly integrating anywhere, an undercounter beverage center adds comfort to your master suite, creates a corner for libations in the study—the options are endless
- Patented, full-extension upright beverage shelf features adjustable gates that anchor contents upright and in place and fold down flat to make room for bulky items
- Full-extension, multipurpose shelf offers ample storage space for bottles, soft drinks, and food
- Intuitive, on-door touch control panel offers ergonomic, convenient access to settings
- Cleanup is simple with nano-coated, spill-proof shelves
- UV-resistant glass door protects food and beverages from harmful light that hastens spoilage
- Magnetic door seals lock in cold air to ensure freshness and provide superior energy efficiency
- Offers precise temperature control within one degree of setpoint, preserving wine, craft beer, dairy, produce, and other perishables at their optimal temperature
- Soft-on LED lighting fully illuminates the interior when the door is open and can be adjusted to four unique stand-by accent lighting settings
- Wi-Fi enabled features enable remote temperature control, provide important door-ajar notifications, and assist with remote service diagnostics—all from your mobile device
- Right Hinge: DEU2450BG/R $2,700
- Left Hinge: DEU2450BG/L $2,700
- Right Hinge: DEU2450BA/R $2,700
- Left Hinge: DEU2450BA/L $2,700
- 1 full-extension upright beverage shelf
- 1 full-extension multipurpose shelf
- 2 adjustable glass shelves
- Overall Dimensions: 24" W x 34 1/2" H x 23 1/8" D
- Refrigerator Capacity: 5.5 cubic feet
- Wine Storage Capacity: 8 Bottles
- Door Clearance: >26 1/2"
- Energy Star Certified
- Star-K Certified
- Shipping Weight: 168 lbs
- Annual Energy Usage: $29 (243 kWh)
- Receptacle: 3-prong grounding-type
- Electrical Supply: 115 VAC, 60 Hz
- Electrical Service: 15 amp dedicated circuit
Request a brochure
Prefer to discuss the features of Sub-Zero appliances with an expert?
Call us at (800) 222-7820
See what's new
For a limited time, when you purchase a qualifying Sub-Zero appliance, add selected Wolf appliances to earn three additional years of warranty protection or a $1,000 rebate.
Download the Sub-Zero Group Owner’s App to ensure optimal performance and for added peace of mind and convenience.