Pinch to zoom
Images are for reference only.
- Controls temperature within one degree of setpoint
- Locks in cold air to ensure freshness with magnetic door seals
- Store seven 750-ml wine bottles on each smooth roller-glide shelf
- Keeps dairy, produce, and other perishables at their optimal temperature
- Control brightness of interior
- Display beverages via a single, triple-pane and UV-resistant glass door
- Gain storage flexibility with one stationary and two adjustable shelves
- Locate items quickly with clear storage bin
- Left Hinge: UC-24BA/S/PH-LH $2,585
- Right Hinge: UC-24BA/S/PH-RH $2,585
- Left Hinge: UC-24BA/S/TH-LH $2,585
- Right Hinge: UC-24BA/S/TH-RH $2,585
- Left Hinge: UC-24BG/S/PH-LH $2,585
- Right Hinge: UC-24BG/S/PH-RH $2,585
- Left Hinge: UC-24BG/S/TH-LH $2,585
- Right Hinge: UC-24BG/S/TH-RH $2,585
- 1 adjustable wine storage rack
- 3 glass shelves (2 adjustable; 1 stationary)
- 1 storage bin
- Overall Dimensions: 23 7/8" W x 34" H x 24" D
- Refrigerator Capacity: 6 cubic feet
- Wine Storage Capacity: 8 Bottles
- Door Clearance: >23 3/8"
- Star-K Certified
- Annual Energy Usage: $38 (314 kWh)
- Electrical Supply: 115 VAC, 60 Hz
- Electrical Service: 15 amp dedicated circuit
Envision the possibilities
Consider these insider suggestions as you design your space:
- Install multiple Sub-Zero units together for increased personalization
- Cover the area between the unit and floor with optional kickplates
- Coordinate all of your appliances with Sub-Zero pro, tubular, or custom handles
Prefer to discuss the features of Sub-Zero appliances with an expert?
Call us at (800) 222-7820
Visit a showroom
Request a brochure
See what's new
Earn three additional years of protection with a qualifying Sub-Zero and Wolf appliance package.
Custom cycle options, adjustable interiors, customizable exterior finishes, and near-silent operation ensure spotless results—every time.