Pinch to zoom
Images are for reference only.
This is a legacy model with limited availability. Contact your local dealer for more details. Please consider one of our new models with updated features and design.
- Accepts custom panels for an integrated look within cabinetry or stainless-steel accessory panels and handles to match other Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove products*
- Controls temperature within one degree of setpoint
- Locks in cold air to ensure freshness with magnetic door seals
- Store eight 750-ml wine bottles on each smooth roller-glide shelf
- Keeps dairy, produce, and other perishables at their optimal temperature
- Control brightness with soft-on LED lighting
- Gain storage flexibility with an adjustable shelf
- Locate items quickly with utility bins
- Left Hinge: UC-24CI-LH $2,700
- Right Hinge: UC-24CI-RH $2,700
Contact your local showroom or dealer for pricing.
- 1 adjustable wine storage rack
- 1 adjustable glass shelf
- 1 door storage bin
- Removable ice container
- Overall Dimensions: 23 7/8" W x 34" H x 24" D
- Refrigerator Capacity: 3.6 cubic feet
- Freezer Capacity: 1.1 cubic feet
- Wine Storage Capacity: 8 Bottles
- Door Clearance: >23 3/8"
- Star-K Certified
- Shipping Weight: 157 lbs
- Annual Energy Usage: $68 (489 kWh)
- Electrical Supply: 115 VAC, 60 Hz
- Electrical Service: 15 amp dedicated circuit
- Dual Installation Kit
- Stainless Steel Door Panel with Pro Handle
- Stainless Steel Door Panel with Tubular Handle
- Undercounter Black Dual Kickplate
- Undercounter Door Lock Kit
- Undercounter Dual Lock Kit
- Undercounter Silver Dual Kickplate
- Undercounter Silver Kickplate
Request a brochure
Prefer to discuss the features of Sub-Zero appliances with an expert?
Call us at (800) 222-7820
Experience a showroom
See what's new
For a limited time, earn three additional years of protection or a rebate up to $2,500 with the purchase of a qualifying Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove appliance package.
The only dishwasher made to complete the Sub-Zero and Wolf kitchen, Cove ensures spotlessly clean and dry dishes—every time.