Pinch to zoom
Images are for reference only.
- Accepts custom panels for an integrated look within cabinetry or stainless-steel accessory panels and handles to match other Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove products
- Controls temperature within one degree of setpoint
- Assure maximum freshness with low-temp, high-humidity crisper and deli drawers
- Locks in cold air to ensure freshness with magnetic door seals
- Control brightness with soft-on LED lighting
- Open and close doors silently with soft-close technology
- ID-30R $4,555
- Adjustable drawer dividers
- LED lighting
- Overall Dimensions: 30" W x 34 1/2" H x 24" D
- Refrigerator Capacity: 5.2 cubic feet
- Drawer Clearance: 18 3/8"
- Energy Star Certified
- Star-K Certified
- Shipping Weight: 195 lbs
- Annual Energy Usage: $27 (221 kWh)
- Electrical Supply: 115 VAC, 60 Hz
- Electrical Service: 15 amp dedicated circuit
- Stainless Steel Pro Handles
- Stainless Steel Tubular Handles
- Stainless Steel Drawer Panels With Pro Handles - 4" Toe Kick
- Stainless Steel Drawer Panels With Pro Handles - 6" Toe Kick
- Stainless Steel Drawer Panels With Tubular Handles - 4" Toe Kick
- Stainless Steel Drawer Panels With Tubular Handles - 6" Toe Kick
- Stainless Steel Dual Installation Kickplates
Envision the possibilities
Consider these insider suggestions as you design your space:
- Install multiple Sub-Zero units together for increased personalization
- Cover the area between the unit and floor with optional kickplates
- Coordinate all of your appliances with Sub-Zero pro, tubular, or custom handles
Request a brochure
Prefer to discuss the features of Sub-Zero appliances with an expert?
Call us at (800) 222-7820
Visit a showroom
See what's new
For a limited time, when you purchase a qualifying Sub-Zero appliance, add selected Wolf appliances to earn three additional years of warranty protection or a $1,000 rebate.
Custom cycle options, adjustable interiors, customizable exterior finishes, and near-silent operation ensure spotless results—every time.