Pinch to zoom
Images are for reference only.
- Monitor and control remotely with Wi-Fi connectivity
- Locks in cold air to ensure freshness with magnetic door seals
- Controls temperature within one degree of setpoint
- Filters water and ice, removing contaminants, chlorine taste, and odor
- Yields ice automatically and "max ice" for additional production
- Ensures excellent visibility with bright lights
- Left Hinge: BI-36F/S/PH-LH
- Right Hinge: BI-36F/S/PH-RH
- Left Hinge: BI-36F/S/TH-LH
- Right Hinge: BI-36F/S/TH-RH
- LED freezer lights - Test
- 4 stainless-steel freezer shelves (3 adjustable; 1 stationary) - Test
- 3 storage drawers with adjustable dividers - Test
- 5 adjustable door bins - Test
- Automatic ice maker with removable ice container - Test
- Overall Dimensions: 36" W x 84" H x 24" D
- Freezer Capacity: 22.6 cubic feet
- Door Clearance: >37 1/4"
- Star-K Certified
- Shipping Weight: 486 lbs
- Annual Energy Usage: $89 (738 kWh)
- Receptacle: 3-prong grounding-type
- Electrical Supply: 115 VAC, 60 Hz
- Electrical Service: 15 amp dedicated circuit
About Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove
Sub-Zero Use & Care
- 90° Door Stop
- Dual Installation Kit
- Stainless Steel Kickplate - Left Hinge
- Stainless Steel Kickplate - Right Hinge
- Stainless Steel Pro Louvered Grille - 83"
- Stainless Steel Pro Louvered Grille - 88"
- Stainless Steel Side Panel
- Water Filter
- Water Filter By-Pass Plug
- White Side Panel
Request a brochure
Need help with your appliance, or just shopping?
Need help with your appliance? Talk with our Customer Care team. Receive problem-solving assistance, gain use and care advice, and get help finding a trusted service professional.
Learn about our products
Shopping for appliances? Talk with a product specialist today. Get your questions answered, learn about features and options, next steps and gain expert advice.
See what's new
For a limited time, when you purchase a qualifying Sub-Zero appliance, add selected Wolf appliances to earn three additional years of warranty protection or a $1,000 rebate.
Custom cycle options, adjustable interiors, customizable exterior finishes, and near-silent operation ensure spotless results—every time.