Pinch to zoom
Images are for reference only.
- Monitor and control remotely with Wi-Fi connectivity
- Preserves refrigerated foods with cool, moist air and frozen foods with frigid, dry air
- Fight spoilage and odors with a NASA-inspired air purification system
- Locks in cold air to ensure freshness with magnetic door seals
- Keeps produce fresher with high-humidity, sealed crisper and deli drawers
- Controls temperature within one degree of setpoint
- Filters water and ice, removing contaminants, chlorine taste, and odor
- Yields ice automatically and "max ice" for additional production
- Ensures excellent visibility with bright lights
- Refer to freshness cards for tips on food preservation, use, and care
- BI-36UFD/S/PH $11,410
- BI-36UFD/S/TH $11,410
- 1 high-humidity crisper drawer with adjustable dividers - Test
- 1 refrigerator storage drawers with adjustable dividers - Test
- 2 adjustable dairy compartments - Test
- 4 glass refrigerator shelves (3 adjustable; 1 stationary) - Test
- 5 door bins (3 adjustable; 2 stationary) - Test
- LED refrigerator and freezer lights - Test
- 1 full-extension roll-out freezer drawer - Test
- Automatic ice maker with removable ice container - Test
- Overall Dimensions: 36" W x 84" H x 24" D
- Refrigerator Capacity: 15.7 cubic feet
- Freezer Capacity: 5.3 cubic feet
- Door Clearance: >19 1/2"
- Drawer Clearance: 23 5/8"
- Star-K Certified
- Shipping Weight: 555 lbs
- Annual Energy Usage: $78 (654 kWh)
- Receptacle: 3-prong grounding-type
- Electrical Supply: 115 VAC, 60 Hz
- Electrical Service: 15 amp dedicated circuit
About Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove
Sub-Zero Use & Care
Envision the possibilities
Consider these insider suggestions as you design your space:
- Install multiple Sub-Zero units together for increased personalization
- Select right or left Sub-Zero door hinges to designate how doors swing open
- Cover the area between the unit and floor with optional kickplates
- Coordinate all of your appliances with Sub-Zero pro, tubular, or custom handles
Request a brochure
Prefer to discuss the features of Sub-Zero appliances with an expert?
Call us at (800) 222-7820
Visit a showroom
See what's new
Earn three additional years of protection with a qualifying Sub-Zero and Wolf appliance package.
Make your dream kitchen a reality—visit our booth at the Architectural Digest Design Show, June 25–28 in New York City.