Pinch to zoom
Images are for reference only.
This is a legacy model with limited availability. Contact your local dealer for more details. Please consider one of our new models with updated features and design.
- Monitor and control remotely with Wi-Fi connectivity
- Preserves refrigerated foods with cool, moist air and frozen foods with frigid, dry air
- Fight spoilage and odors with a NASA-inspired air purification system
- Locks in cold air to ensure freshness with magnetic door seals
- Keeps produce fresher with high-humidity, sealed crisper and deli drawers
- Controls temperature within one degree of setpoint
- Filters ice, removing contaminants, chlorine taste, and odor
- Yields ice automatically and "max ice" for additional production
- Ensures excellent visibility with bright lights
- Refer to freshness cards for tips on food preservation, use, and care
Test 2 Test 2
- Left Hinge: BI-36U/S/PH-LH $12,430
- Right Hinge: BI-36U/S/PH-RH $12,430
- Left Hinge: BI-36U/S/TH-LH $12,430
- Right Hinge: BI-36U/S/TH-RH $12,430
Contact your local showroom or dealer for pricing.
Test 3 Test 3
- LED refrigerator and freezer lights
- 4 glass refrigerator shelves (3 adjustable; 1 stationary)
- 1 high-humidity crisper drawer with adjustable dividers
- 1 deli drawer with adjustable dividers
- 1 adjustable dairy compartment
- 3 door bins (2 adjustable; 1 stationary)
- Automatic ice maker with removable ice container
- 1 full-extension roll-out freezer drawer
- Overall Dimensions: 36" W x 84" H x 24" D
- Refrigerator Capacity: 15.5 cubic feet
- Freezer Capacity: 5.2 cubic feet
- Door Clearance: >37 1/4"
- Drawer Clearance: 23 5/8"
- Star-K Certified
- Shipping Weight: 535 lbs
- Annual Energy Usage: $78 (652 kWh)
- Receptacle: 3-prong grounding-type
- Electrical Supply: 115 VAC, 60 Hz
- Electrical Service: 15 amp dedicated circuit
Test 4 Test 4Effective January 2022, this model no longer meets Energy Star requirements due to a change in insulating materials. This change will result in net increases of no more than 64 kilowatt hours in energy usage and $8.00 USD in operating cost per annum.
Test 6 Test 6
About Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove
Sub-Zero Use & Care
Test 8 Test 8
- Replacements and Add-ons
- 36" Stainless Steel Kickplate
- 90° Door Stop
- Dual Installation Kit
- Stainless Steel Pro Louvered Grille - 83"
- Stainless Steel Pro Louvered Grille - 88"
- Stainless Steel Side Panel
- Tubular Handle
- White Side Panel
Request a brochure
Prefer to discuss the features of Sub-Zero appliances with an expert?
Call us at (800) 222-7820
Experience a showroom
See what's new
For a limited time, when you purchase a qualifying Sub-Zero appliance, add select Wolf appliances to earn three additional years of protection or a $1,000 rebate.
The only dishwasher made to complete the Sub-Zero and Wolf kitchen, Cove ensures spotlessly clean and dry dishes—every time.