Pinch to zoom
Images are for reference only.
- Monitor and control remotely with Wi-Fi connectivity
- Fight spoilage and odors with a NASA-inspired air purification system
- Locks in cold air to ensure freshness with magnetic door seals
- Keeps produce fresher with high-humidity, sealed crisper and deli drawers
- Controls temperature within one degree of setpoint
- Ensures excellent visibility with bright lights
- Refer to freshness cards for tips on food preservation, use, and care
- Left Hinge: BI-36R/S/PH-LH $8,290
- Right Hinge: BI-36R/S/PH-RH $8,290
- Left Hinge: BI-36R/S/TH-LH $8,290
- Right Hinge: BI-36R/S/TH-RH $8,290
- LED refrigerator lights - Test
- 4 glass refrigerator shelves (3 adjustable; 1 stationary) - Test
- 1 high-humidity crisper drawer with adjustable dividers - Test
- 2 storage drawers with adjustable dividers - Test
- 5 door bins (3 adjustable; 2 stationary) - Test
- 1 adjustable dairy compartment - Test
- Overall Dimensions: 36" W x 84" H x 24" D
- Refrigerator Capacity: 23.5 cubic feet
- Door Clearance: >37 1/4"
- Energy Star Certified
- Star-K Certified
- Shipping Weight: 477 lbs
- Annual Energy Usage: $45 (375 kWh)
- Receptacle: 3-prong grounding-type
- Electrical Supply: 115 VAC, 60 Hz
- Electrical Service: 15 amp dedicated circuit
About Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove
Sub-Zero Use & Care
- 90° Door Stop
- Air Purification Cartridge
- Dual Installation Kit
- Egg Container
- Stainless Steel Kickplate - Left Hinge
- Stainless Steel Kickplate - Right Hinge
- Stainless Steel Pro Louvered Grille - 83"
- Stainless Steel Pro Louvered Grille - 88"
- Stainless Steel Side Panel
- White Side Panel
Consider these insider suggestions as you design your space:
- Install multiple Sub-Zero units together for increased personalization
- Select right or left Sub-Zero door hinges to designate how doors swing open
- Cover the area between the unit and floor with optional kickplates
- Coordinate all of your appliances with Sub-Zero pro, tubular, or custom handles
Request a brochure
Prefer to discuss the features of Sub-Zero appliances with an expert?
Call us at (800) 222-7820
Visit a showroom
See what's new
For a limited time, when you purchase a qualifying Sub-Zero appliance, add selected Wolf appliances to earn three additional years of warranty protection or a $1,000 rebate.
Custom cycle options, adjustable interiors, customizable exterior finishes, and near-silent operation ensure spotless results—every time.