Pinch to zoom
Images are for reference only.
- Monitor and control remotely with Wi-Fi connectivity
- Preserves refrigerated foods with cool, moist air and frozen foods with frigid, dry air
- Fight spoilage and odors with a NASA-inspired air purification system
- Locks in cold air to ensure freshness with magnetic door seals
- Keeps produce fresher with high-humidity, sealed crisper and deli drawers
- Controls temperature within one degree of setpoint
- Filters water and ice, removing contaminants, chlorine taste, and odor
- Yields ice automatically and "max ice" for additional production
- Ensures excellent visibility with bright lights
- Refer to freshness cards for tips on food preservation, use, and care
- BI-42UFD/S/PH $12,100
- BI-42UFD/S/TH $12,100
- 1 refrigerator storage drawers with adjustable dividers - Test
- 1 high-humidity crisper drawer with adjustable dividers - Test
- 2 adjustable dairy compartments - Test
- 4 glass refrigerator shelves (3 adjustable; 1 stationary) - Test
- 5 refrigerator door bins (3 adjustable; 2 stationary) - Test
- LED refrigerator and freezer lights - Test
- 1 full-extension roll-out freezer drawer - Test
- Automatic ice maker with removable ice container - Test
- Overall Dimensions: 42" W x 84" H x 24" D
- Refrigerator Capacity: 17.9 cubic feet
- Freezer Capacity: 6.3 cubic feet
- Door Clearance: >22 1/4"
- Drawer Clearance: 23 5/8"
- Star-K Certified
- Shipping Weight: 619 lbs
- Annual Energy Usage: $83 (693 kWh)
- Receptacle: 3-prong grounding-type
- Electrical Supply: 115 VAC, 60 Hz
- Electrical Service: 15 amp dedicated circuit
About Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove
Sub-Zero Use & Care
See what's new
For a limited time, when you purchase a qualifying Sub-Zero appliance, add selected Wolf appliances to earn three additional years of warranty protection or a $1,000 rebate.
Custom cycle options, adjustable interiors, customizable exterior finishes, and near-silent operation ensure spotless results—every time.